Monday, May 16, 2011

"S#!ttin On The Industry" VS "Hydro" Season 2!!!

As of today I tallied up my views I have on all my shows.
These views are based off the videos still on my channel, alot of the "AskHydro" and "Hydro" season 1 videos have been removed prior to this.


Hydro Season 1: 459,809
Hydro Season 2:         38,100
AskHydro:            76,085
Shittin On The Industry:       21,512

As you can see, Season 1 is unmatched by far, followed by AskHydro and Season 2. The funny thing is, Shittin On The Industry has only 2 episodes already, and has almost as many views as Hydro Season 2! Will Shittin On The Industry become more well known than my main series? Who knows!

Also, Im about to be releasing my 4th channel! This will be my 3rd monetized channel in my "Hydro Network" I hope the show released on it can keep you guys attention! Ive been working for a while to obtain this channel and show!


No comments:

Post a Comment