Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Blog!

Holy Sh**!!
I never expected to be using one of these "Blog" things, but I decided It would help me answer stuff for you guys, and kinda expose stuff early.

Well I have been talking to a few people about a couple new series on my channel :)  Here are the names as of now and what there about:

1) 'Project Daley' - This series is about 2 main characters, Daley, and Cooper. I am still working on scripting a story line, but expect it to be similar to 'Hydro' but a little bit more clean.

2) Collab Channel - No this isn't ScreamCOLLAB, Sadly I don't have the resources to get that account up, but I am working on another channel, but nothings guarantied so I don't wanna get anyones hopes up.

I'll post more on this later, Im Hydro, and Im out!
-hits camera-

No comments:

Post a Comment