Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TheyCallMeHydro Network Explained.

So guys, If you have noticed recently, I haven't been uploading as much. This is for 1 big reason, I am now a CMS Account holder (Google It) And by having this I can Partner Channels that I own. Since I have alot of ideas for shows, but not enough time to film, and produce everything I have hired a few other users to help me produce these new channels. You will see there fresh faces on the channels instide of mine, but I will still be there writing scripts, and helping with the editing process.

IMPORTANT: Before saying "Your not suppose to make people partners!" Im not, Im making Shows. Shows OWNED by me, RUN by me, DEVELOPED by me. I just am not in the cast, Think of me as the director. And that my friends, is not against the terms of service (I have been in contact with staff about it) Think Machinima, except I run it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment